Views for days
Imagine rolling green pastures and endless mountain ranges as far as the eye can see. Sunrises and sunsets that take your breath away. Birds, rabbits, and horses in the distance. And some evenings, a sky so clear that you can see stars straight ahead from your hilltop perch. All of this can be taken in from the comfort of your four poster bed at Hilltop Hooves Vegan B&B.
- A four poster queen size bed for sweet dreams
- A bay window for stunning views
- Towels, bedding and linen to keep you dry and cosy
- Electric blankets and heating to stay toasty warm on chilly nights
- Free wifi so you can post about what a great time you’re having
- Free private parking to keep your car safe and sound
- Delicious plant-based breakfast – your choice of a sweet or savoury
- A newly renovated bathroom with shower and clawfoot bath, and a separate toilet and washroom.
- Toiletries and a hair dryer to keep yourself nice
- An iron and ironing board – but who really wants to iron on holiday?
- A shared lounge room, dining area and kitchen with a cosy log fire.
Guests also get a guaranteed tour of Edgar’s Mission farm animal sanctuary (valid September to June).