Enjoy a choice of delicious plant based dining options at Hilltop Hooves Vegan B&B. Our goal, in the words of our friends at Edgar’s Mission, is to show people that they can live happy and healthy lives without harming others… and without sacrificing tasty meals!
Breakfast of ChampionsIncluded
Start the day right with a delicious vegan breakfast. Your options include decadent pancakes with scrumptious toppings, hearty big breakfasts with fluffy scramble and homemade smoky baked beans, and creamy cinnamon oats. Yum!
Dinner Packages$35.00 per person
Fancy dining in for the night? Dinner packages include a delicious vegan main course followed by a mouth-watering dessert. Allergies can be catered for, simply mention at the time of booking.
Vegan Cooking Classes$75.00 per person
Learn how to make delicious plant-based meals at home. Your host Sophia has been certified in Plant Based Nutrition through eCornell University, and would love to share some simple, healthy vegan recipes and tips with you – from quick snacks to impressive dinners. Classes run for three hours, by appointment only.
Local Cafes and Restaurants
There are a number of vegan-friendly eateries in the area.
- The Aspy café in Lancefield is popular for its delicious vegan menu.
- Verdure café in Romsey have vegan options if you ask.
- Mr. cafe in Macedon serves up plant-based burgers and bagels.
- Jed in Gisborne has a range of yummy options.
- Soltan Pepper in Romsey cater for all dietary requirements. All you have to do is ask!
- Sizzler Restobar in Woodend is a local favourite for its delicious Indian cuisine and friendly service.
Visit Local Wineries
With so many stunning local wineries right on your doorstep, you could easily spend the day wining and dining your way through the Macedon Ranges. Many have vegan-friendly wines and some have plant based lunch options too. Please enquire for more details.