With expansive views of the rolling hills from your bay window and a romantic four poster bed, the Bay Window Room provides the ultimate country retreat.
- A queen bed for sweet dreams
- A bay window for stunning views
- Towels, bedding and linen to keep you dry and cosy
- Electric blankets and heating to stay toasty warm on chilly nights
- Free wifi so you can post about what a great time you’re having
- Free private parking to keep your car safe and sound
- Delicious breakfast – your choice of a sweet or savoury vegan breakfast
- A newly renovated bathroom with shower and clawfoot bath, and a separate toilet and washroom. Please note, if guests are staying in the other guest room, you will share these bathroom facilities.
- Toiletries and a hair dryer to keep yourself nice
- An iron and ironing board – but who really wants to iron on holiday?
- A shared lounge room, dining area and kitchen with a cosy log fire.
Guests also get a guaranteed tour of Edgar’s Mission farm animal sanctuary (valid Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from September to June, other days are subject to request).
Vegan cooking classes and dinner packages are also available at Hilltop Hooves Vegan B&B.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the amazing stay. Sophia and Stan, you have been amazing hosts. The food was to die for and I had the best night’s sleep in such a long time. Just what I needed to be out in nature and disconnect from the outside world.
Are you ready to find your happy place?
Please note we are currently accepting bookings for Saturday nights only from February 2019. January is booked out!
Contact Sophia to make a booking enquiry:
Ph: 0415 403 235